Tim Holtz Mushroom Birthday Card

My youngest daughter has not outgrown her love of mushroom themed decor and clothing, so with her birthday coming up I scrounged the stash for a way to accommodate that and found Tim Holtz provides as usual . . .

For this card - the background paper was made with various distress inks and oxides.  And then I used the "Ledger" stamp set from Stampers Anonymous to give it some character.  The main focus was done with the funkies - "Funky Wreath" and "Funky Foilage" by Sizzix/Tim Holtz, but I didn't want it to look "Fall" as her birthday is in March, so I pulled in some spring-ish colors and flowers to go with the mushroom focal point.  The sentiment is by Sizzix/Tim Holtz "Sentiment Words - Thin" which may be retired now, and I popper some "Hardware Heads" in the corners.  #TimHoltz  #StampersAnonymous  #Sizzix  #Distressinks

Thanks for looking!


Products Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...