Art Impressions - Hat Ladies Birthday Card

March is a big birthday month for me - my dad and his lady friend both have early March birthdays and I love to use Art Impressions stamps for them!  For his lady friend I used the SC0678 Got Style stamp set.  


I stamped the hat ladies onto a white background and colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers and added colored pearls.  I also used a Crafter's Companion edgable for the "Happy Birthday" and then tied on a ribbon.  Patterned papers are by Polkadoodles.  #ArtImpressions #Polkadoodles #CraftersCompanion #SpectrumNoir

Thanks for looking!


Products Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...