Art Impressions - Stayin' Afloat Girlfriends Card

I have a goal this year of entering at least 30 challenges before December 31st, and Art Impressions is one of my favorites.  This week, I am trying to channel sunnier skies as I'm tired of the winter blahs and am ready for some time in the sun!  So who else to rely on but my "Girlfriends" stamps from Art Impressions.  I chose the retired set "Stayin' Afloat".  I loved the sentiment stamp especially as I feel inundated with technology lately and miss the days of floating down the river on an innertube.  This was colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, and I used a black pen & gems to add detail.  The innertubes were stamped and fussycut from patterned papers in my stash.  I made this for the April Showers Challenge at Art Impressions, even though it doesn't really have rain - but I've got clouds!  Thanks for looking!  #artimpressions  #artimpressionschallenge  





3 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember! This made me smile. Cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann! This is Renee from Art Impressions. Would you mind checking your Ann Myers Craft Page on FB? I've sent you a private message.

    ReplyDelete

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...