Tim Holtz Funky Cactus Mother's Day Card

 I feel ahead of the game this year - doing my Mother's Day card in April instead of at the last minute!  This year's card is featuring Tim Holtz die set "Funky Cactus" as my mom lives in Arizona.  She is moving soon, so I figured this might be the only time I get to use it lol.  


I made the background with distress ink sprays (mustard seed, bundles sage, saltwater taffy, and old paper) on a gel plate.  Then I stamped it with the Stampers Anonymous stamp & stencil set "Dotted & Stitched" for the x's and o's.  And stenciled in some more o's.  Next I added Tim Holtz design tape "trims" to put a ground in to set the pots on.  Then, I added the funky cactus.  And the sentiment is from my stash. #TimHoltz #StampersAnonymous #Sizzix #Ranger #DistressInks

Thanks for looking!

Products Used:

Dotted & Stitched

Funky Cactus

Design Tape - Trims

No comments:

Post a Comment

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...