LDRS Creative - Mermaid Cove Pocket Pals Card

My grand-daughter Scarlett's 6th birthday is coming up in May, so I figured Mermaids would be perfect for her birthday card this year - featuring the LDRS Creative Pocket Pals Mermaids/Shellhouse sets.



I think these sets were exclusive to an HSN autoship a few years ago, so you can only find them on ebay/etsy these days if you are lucky (and I can't even find a picture of the Shellhouse).  This is the first time I've used these - if you like a lot of coloring, pocket pals sets are for you as there a plenty of characters to add to any scene!  There are pretty cool in the fact that the these stamps come with dies that open windows and doors to hide people behind to make it interactive.  I made the background with Mermaid Lagoon, Speckled Egg, Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.  And I used a retired stencil "Ocean Waves" sideways on the background to kindof look like seaweed, also from LDRS Creative. The shellhouse stamp/die cut - makes it so the windows and doors open so you can add characters inside those as well, and everything was colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.

Retired Products Used:



Thanks for looking! #LDRSCreative #PocketPals


No comments:

Post a Comment

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...