Art Impressions - Cheers My Deers Christmas Card

There is one fundamental truth about making Christmas Cards for me . . . if I want to color them, I need to do them in March - July.  If I wait until August, I've run out of time and will be looking for "quick and easy" cards instead.   So - Christmas in March it is!  




I made this card to join the Art Impressions "Inside Out" Challenge, which means we had to decorate the inside of the card AND the outside. 

The card is called a "3 Step Card Base" that I made from the template library by Crafter's Companion, but the card features Art Impressions "Cheers My Deers" stamp set.  On the front of the card, I have both lovely ladies enjoying a cuppa with their Christmas antlers on.  The background is a Polkadoodles stencil using Ranger Distress Ink Lucky Clover.  On the inside, I have the ladies cut apart and one peeking through the window to chat.  The paper inside is also Polkadoodles. Add some string and gems and you're done!  #ArtImpressions @ArtImpressions #ArtImpressionsChallenge

Thanks for looking!


Products Used:

Art Impressions - Cheers My Deer Stamps

Polkadoodles Holly Stencil

Polkadoodles Christmas Paper

Crafter's Companion Template Library

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the card fold and the Ai set you used!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! Your card is absolutely super. It's so imaginative and well done. Love it! Thank you for joining us on the Art Impressions blog for the Inside Out challenge. - Janet

    ReplyDelete

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...