LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals Card

Ok, I may be getting obsessed with LDRS Creative pocket pals.  They are kind of addictive!  I love a good interactive card - and these are great fun if you like to color.  

I created the background with distress oxides in salty ocean, tumbled glass, and antique linen and then splotched some distress paint in picket fence on top to create a more ocean water look.  The rest of the card is all LDRS Creative "Tiki Hut" and "You're Jawsome" sets that I got off HSN awhile back so I don't think it is available except on ebay/etsy these days, so I'm thrilled to finally have time to dig into my stash!  All colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers. 

I love that the doors and windows open and shut so that you can put characters behind them to peek out.




I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Interactive Card Challenge
Products Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LDRS Creative - Tiki Hut Pocket Pals 2nd Card

What I really love about the pocket pal sets is that you can do a card two different ways - you can cut it out and put it on a normal 5x7 or...